Dr. Ana Bodnar teaches at the University of Toronto, at Ontario Institute for Studies in Education in the Counselling Psychology Department, and at New College. She has led workshops for Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Leading Edge Seminars, University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies YWCA, Adler Professional Training, Ontario Society of Psychotherapists, Snow Lion, Yoga Studio, Esther Myers Yoga School, and other organizations. She has also developed research documents for Health Canada, National Aboriginal Health Organization, and others.
She provides workshops in:
- Professional Training for Psychotherapists: A series of training workshops in the Clinical Applications of Mindfulness Meditation, Self-Compassion and related approaches.
- Clinical training for mental health professionals (i.e. Trauma, Mood Disorders, etc.)
- Meditation, Stress Management and Wellness Programs
- Mindfulness in Corporate and Workplace Settings
- Yoga and Buddhist Psychology and Clinical Applications
- Self-care for Caregivers and Preventing Burnout
- Grief and Healing: Public and professional seminars on the process of loss, grief, healing and renewal.
- Professional training, research and program consultation for Aboriginal organizations and communities, and for government
- Expressive Arts for Therapists: Public and professional seminars on expressive arts therapy for healing
- Soul Collage Workshops
Testimonials from workshop participants:
“Ana Bodnar is a passionate and enthusiastic presenter..she knows her material and conveys it with clarity and commitment” Ann, Social Worker
“Ana Bodnar is respectful of each individual in her training..I always felt safe and respected by her and the environment that she created in her groups…” Miriam, Psychotherapist
“I always felt centred and peaceful after one of Ana Bodnar’s classes or workshops. My students really enjoy her CD when I used it in teaching my classes.” Robin, Yoga Teacher